Take Your Career in Manufacturing Excellence to the Next Level.
A Career that Takes You Beyond
the Typical Daily Grind.
Employment Opportunities & Job Openings.
Current Employment Opportunities
Professional Business Advisor
Professional Business Advisor/Consultant - Seeking individual who understands and speaks the language of business, particularly in the manufacturing sector. This individual must have excellent management skills, be business savvy with strong financial acumen and understands how business strategies, operations, and financials affect the bottom line to help business leaders improve performance and outcomes for their companies.
In this role, you will build long-term business relationships across all manufacturing segments as well as with Missouri Enterprise personnel. You will leverage Missouri Enterprise's capabilities to address client needs. You will formulate, write, and implement your business plan consisting of goals and strategies to achieve success. You will work closely with staff to generate deliverable solutions. You will also have an impact on marketing strategies to assist the team in achieving organizational goals.
In addition to excellent benefits, the successful candidate will enjoy flexible work schedules, remote working environment, meaningful work, and workplace friendship with a work/life balance. This person must be able to work independently without direct supervision, overnight travel up to 10% of the time, possess a high level of ambition and drive, maintain a positive attitude, display excellent communication skills, and be coachable.
Summary: As Marketing Coordinator, this role performs a wide variety of tasks, including coordinating efforts pertaining to the organization's marketing plan. Some of these efforts include building leading internal and external communications, managing social media outlets and content creation and development of print or online media, email marketing, web site management and content development, SEO (search engine optimization), writing press releases and newsletters, corporate videos, collaborating to create workshop schedules, participating in setting up and conducting workshops, marketing budget development, and KPI tracking. This role is critical to the organization's brand recognition, public image, and company culture. This individual must possess excellent oral and written communication skills and professionally conduct himself or herself in daily activities.
- Utilize various channels and tactics to present Missouri Enterprise's business and technical improvement services and generate awareness among target prospects and current customers.
- Position Missouri Enterprise as the manufacturing expert.
- Oversee creation and production of outreach and awareness materials. Ensure message consistency.
- Chief writer, editor and message creator.
- Oversee development and implementation of Missouri Enterprise co-branding activities and events with strategic partners.
- Develop relationships with business press and generates positive media coverage about Missouri Enterprise's services, staff, successes, and clients.
- Serve as chief spokesperson for print and broadcast media inquiries.
- Coordinate development of strategic outreach and awareness alliances with local, regional, and state economic development organizations, trade associations, and chambers of commerce.
- Deliver presentations to local, regional, and state organizations and business groups.
- Direct marketing
- Market segmentation
- Marketing research
- Project management
- Reporting research results
- Understanding the customer
- Process improvement
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's or master's degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing marketing database, email, social media and/or advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools